Hi Everyone,
WOW WOW WOW what a day, this workshop was amazing, every time I feel that the seminar cannot get any better it just surprises me, I am blessed with such a wonerful team.
As I am supported unconditionaly which is why I am able to go ahead and accommadate who ever is able to attend the workshops. I also feel blessed on this journey of self discovery for
I embrace change and welcome knowledge. After now having had a few workshops I can clearly see the reasons why alot of people lack integrity. the seminars are always very powerful
deep and exploratory so I can empathise the fear factor, of not knowing what you are going to
discover about yourself that you were not aware of, but I can promise you one thing once you
know what it is you will never be the same again so why dont you let fear be your driver.
BE THE CHANGE YOU WANT TO SEE
Dont let the fear of judgement, fear of uncertainty and the fear of failure get into your way of
living a very successful life whether it be within your relationship at home, at work family or
friends.
Parents Alert was definately an eye opener not only for me as a life coach but for all those who
attended, for it was very emotional, hearing what certain parents had to say about the
'Get Me performence which depicted how they felt about the negativity of how they are perceived wearing hoodies, underage sex and the involvement of drugs.
It was also quite refreshing to hear the young peoples point of view with that satisfaction alone
is going to enable me to continue running these workshops, even though alot of people are
still not ready to invest in there process of growth. keep on reading my blogs and when you do
I DARE YOU TO COME
NEXT WORKSHOP -UNDERSTANDING CONFLICT AND CHANGE- 30/09/2013.....................
Edith Austrie
Life coach/ Motivational speaker/Conflict & Change Facilitator
No comments:
Post a Comment