OUT COME OF THE LAST WORKSHOP
UNWRAPPING SUCCESS
The last workshop on 28/12/2013 'Uwrapping success' was in it self quite phenomenal often we misunderstand what we read for instance If I was to ask you this question what would your answer be?
- . What do you think 'Unwrapping success' mean?
Well when I asked that question initially some of the answers that I got was to do with money, I mean
don't get me wrong it can be that, being in a well paid job can get one in to a position of acquiring many
things like investing in a business which becomes very successful and I can go on, but the twist for me 'Unwrapping success' it can be connected to anything such as Mother /Daughter in conflict-where there is
an opportunity to communicate with one another, and understand about differences and acceptance
or a father who has clarity on why he needs to be in his sons life,or adults trying to understand the young generation and even when its hard to steer them in the right direction to me that is 'Unwrapping success
within this workshop the outcome to be achieved was inner awareness, personal growth, clarity and liberated from our own fear,and therefore our presence automatically liberates others.
I feel that any thing gifted left unwrapped we all lose, so anyone reading this just ask your self what can I
unwrap today ???
this is the moment I thank my D W Y A Team once again for your devoted support and presence until
the next workshop on 25/01/2014.
keep an eye there will be an updated list soon to keep you in good stead, the new year has just begun so
I want you all to remain positive and connected.
Edith Austrie
Life coach/Motivational speaker/Conflict&Change facilitator.
No comments:
Post a Comment