Friday, 22 February 2013

Pictures from first workshop plus updates




Hi everyone,

Just a quick few words about my first workshop the topic was harmonizing in the workplace/dealing with, conflict and difficult people.
It was definitely an experience and an eye opener for what is yet to come. I embraced all the energy that I encountered, the warmth and connectiveness which forever reminds me as to why I love doing this I am going to share a few pic’s with you of that forum.

Getting ready to start the forum
                                                

The DWYA team

The whole team getting started
                                             
Ayesha amongst the DWYA team
                                                   
Lorlett taking pictures with the team after the workshop.
                       

This coming workshop topic is “Confidence building”.
Is your self confidence poor?
Low self esteem?
Why don't you join me on the 23/02/2013
Venue- 44 The broadway stratford E15 1XH
Time-  9:30-1:00
Fee- £50
Come and join us where it is warm, friendly and engaging working with people who has the same mindset as your own, towards achieving your goals, no procrastinating come lets work together you wont regret it. looking forward to seeing you.




Edith  Austrie
Life coach/ Motivational speaker/ Conflict & Change Facilitator.  

No comments:

Post a Comment