![]() |
| Things mama used to say by Lorlett hudson |
The seminar was definately an experience that should not be forgotten.
I spoke of confidence building and the myths that surrounds it.
Confidence is a skill that can be learnt just like; learning to drive a car, or play a game, once you acquire that skill the unthinkable is possible.
For all of you who attended continue to
discover who you are.
![]() | |||||
| My flags promotoes the diversity within my workshop. |
![]() | |
| One of my beautiful twin daughters serayah posing with the DWYA shirt. |
![]() |
| The twins and I after the workshop. |
![]() |
| Shakira (Other twin) on the left and Schelir my eldest daughter on the right. |
This coming
workshop topic is “prepare to succeed” (Model of confidence)
what is the first step to becoming successful, confident?
How do you interact with others?
Why don't you
join me on the 30/03/2013
Venue- 44
The broadway stratford E15 1XH
Time- 9:30-1:00
Fee- £50 - Payable in advance
Come and
join us where it is warm, friendly and engaging working with people who has the
same mindset as your own, towards achieving your goals, no procrastinating come
lets work together you wont regret it. looking forward to seeing you.
Paypal will be up and running in three days time - Keep posted !!
"Dont cry to give up, cry to keep going."
- Eric Thomas -
Edith Austrie
Life coach/ Motivational speaker/ Conflict & Change Facilitator.

.jpg)



I've never seen someone with as much heart as you. Come one or ten people, you give it all you've got. I learned a great lesson from you, you either want it or you don't, and the fact that you keep showing up giving it 100% tells me all I need to know about what I want and how much I really want it.
ReplyDelete