Hello, Hello, Hello.
Well another day and almost another week is over and what
breakthrough have you had this week?
What has motivated you “ if anything” to change your life?
I know when I started my life of self discovery, five years
ago I always had a vision of what it was I wanted to accomplish, but I was not
too sure of how to go about achieving that goal, all I knew was, I needed to feel better about my life and the decisions I had made. I
discovered that the expectation I had of myself was far greater than others of
me, which meant I needed to give myself permission to grow.
Knowing and understanding that it was okay to make mistakes. That acceptance and forgiveness where not just words. they come to life
when you give them meaning, by embracing
them as I did with my very being, by accepting who I am understanding my life’s
journey and to forgive myself with all the mistakes I have made and will
continue to do as I forge on with my life.
So for those of you who believe you are not good enough,
pretty enough, slim enough, or ambitious enough. I dare you to look in the
mirror and say “I am significant and
whatever changes I need to make in my life begins today “
Do you believe in greatness?
Do you believe there is a light within you waiting to shine,
you just need to tap into it?
If you are lacking in self confidence and low self esteem,
if it is stopping you from living the life you truly deserve.
CHANGE STARTS WITH YOU.
“WHY? Don't you join
me and my DWYA team
What better way to find your purpose among like minded
people like yourself, where it’s warm and friendly, nice music, full of activity.
This workshop is about Implementation of your confident attitude
This workshop is about Implementation of your confident attitude
The fee is usually £50:00, but this ONE OFF seminar is, wait
for it .......................£30:00
So if you have not yet booked a seat there is still time via
paypal
Your life will never be the same again.
Looking forward to seeing you come and join us
Date- 25/05/2013
Time-09:30 - 1:00pm
Time-09:30 - 1:00pm
Venue-44 The Broadway
Stratford E15 1XH 4th floor
Next door to Mcdonald
Nearest train station
stratford westfield
Maryland railway station, maryland point leytonstone high rd E15 1SA
Buses- 25, 69 ,104,257,86,108, 158,238,,241, 262,308,339,425,473,276
Edith Austrie
Life coach/ Motivational speaker/ Conflict & Change Facilitator.
Life coach/ Motivational speaker/ Conflict & Change Facilitator.
I'm really looking forward this work shop. I know what I want to do and I know what I need to do but I always seem to struggle with the how.
ReplyDeleteHow do I go about it? How do I start? How do I keep going on those days where nothing feels like enough? How do I quiet the voice who says it'll never work and you'll never change?